Sunday, February 13, 2011

Broccoli Salad with Raisins

It's late, but I can't sleep.  Lucky me, its because my husband let me get in a great nap today....and then after dinner the whole family chipped in and helped clean the house! So my house is clean, the dishwasher is taking care of business and so is the washing machine! Wow! I get to sit here and blog recipes...a new favorite pastime!

1 lrg crown of broccoli cut into bite sized pieces
1 t salt
1 T ovoo
3 carrots grated
1 red onion diced
1 tomatoe chopped
5 sun dried tomatoes cut into small pieces
1 apple cubed
1/4 c raisins
1/4 c sunflower seeds
1 T lemon juice

coat broccoli with salt and oil to soften, add other ingredients, dress with lemon juice.
I plan to add some plain yogurt and stevia to the lemon juice...we shall see how it tastes!

No comments:

Post a Comment