Monday, February 14, 2011

Psst....44 days and counting!

I just thought of this! I can't believe its been 44 days! It has been wonderful.  My buddie and I celebrated at a great Thai restaurant around 30 days... I had a Ginger Tofu Stir fry with rice....it was a great cooked meal!  I couldn't believe how yummy it was! I am all for a good stir fry now and again!  I really wanted to add some whole cooked foods to my raw eating...but so far the only cooked food I have eaten are an egg and some rice.  I just get so excited about raw...plus I don't want to fall off the wagon, and as good as cooked food is, there is always something raw to replace it....and thats all I need!  My husband has just about finished my garden and I will be ready to plant....I wonder how many vegis I can cram into a 20 X 20 garden?!

No comments:

Post a Comment