Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk

This recipe is from Ani's Raw food essentials and it is so delicious!  I had milk and cookies and I feel great about it!! It was super easy to prepare and I filled up a cup of Almond milk and was in Heaven! Happy Valentines Day to me!

2 1/2 c of almond meal (I took almonds and grinded them in my coffee grinder)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 c maple syrup
1/4 c water
1/2 c cacao nibs
1/4 c cocoa
2 pkts stevia

I mixed all the ingredients in a mason jar with a butter knife. Drop by spoonfuls into grated coconut or cacao nibs ( I use unsweetened raw nibs )  or cocoa powder and put in dehydrator for about 2-4 hours. Enjoy!! I love raw food!

1 comment:

  1. Copy, paste and post! Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!
    I love oatmeal raisin cookies (sometimes it's the one I choose at a bakery over chocolate chip)
    Blend 1 cup raw oats with 1 tsp cinnamon in cuisinart, add 1/2 cup firmly packed medjool dates, blend until mixed well and crumbly. Pulse in 1/2 cup raisins. Roll into (3tbsp measured) balls and slightly flatten. Makes 8-10

    ReplyDelete