Monday, January 31, 2011

30 Day Challenge

I made it!! Today marks 30 days!! I feel great! And now this way of eating is really rawking me!  It makes me think about Convenience....and how it has ruined our health.  Really, a little prep and you can eat all kinds of food.....just breaking the habit is challenging.  Ok, I cannot lie...it does take a little planning, but what doesn't? And guess what? YOU are WORTH it! Does it mean you will live longer? Hey, only God knows when He will bring you to Heaven....this is about LIVING BETTER! I definitely feel better! More balanced. This food, it was Heaven sent....straight from the seed to you...Living foods, Living Water, Living God....Yippee!! 30 more days here I come.

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I have ENJOYED this 30 day challenge and am ready to sign up for another 30! There are so many raw food combinations that I am interested in trying! Thank you GOD for creating these wonderful live foods and thank you Shawna for making them into amazing recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Fairytale Mom by the way aka Mel- not poezy (why do you always hijack my my posts?)

    ReplyDelete