Friday, January 28, 2011

Apple Crepes

I admit...I have a sweet tooth, but amazingly over these past 28 days, it is disappearing.  I am in the process of making this recipe for the sweetest friend I have, and if you know her, you'll know exactly who I am talking about.  When God created her, he used all the sweetest ingredients, and crowned her royalty...as she is definitely a living Princess! 

1 1/2 c coconut ( I used fresh )
3/4 c chopped apple
about 1/2 c finely ground flax
1 - 2 T of honey
1 t cinnamon
pinch of salt

process  until creamy, spread in dehydrator and dehydrate until it is crepe"ish", I am leaving it in there for about 6 hours.

Fill the crepes with:
2 c cube apples
handful of chopped walnuts
1/4 c raisens
1-2 T maple syrup
squeeze of lemon juice
1/2 t lemon zest
sprinkle of cinnamon
pinch of salt

add some creme filling:
handful of soaked cashews
2 T coconut
1/4 c maple syrup
1 T coconut oil
2 T water
1 t vanilla
sprinkle of cinnamon
pinch salt

1 comment:

  1. How did I not comment on this one? A definite 10! It reminds me of warm apple pie a la mode.

    ReplyDelete