Monday, January 10, 2011

I looked into eating Sweet Potatoes raw.....I didn't see anything that said not to do it, other than that many didn't think it would taste good.  On one site there was a recipe for Sweet Potatoe dog treats....go figure.  I made the Sweet Potatoe chips, I used a Yam? Which is what I call a Sweet Potatoe. I think there are yellow potatoes that are also called Sweet Potatoes.  The chips were kind of chewy but had a nice flavor because of being soaked in Braggs and Chili Powder.....I probably won't make them a lot, I am planning on trying a few other dehydrated vegis....I'll post what I think, unfortuneately I have been told that my palate is untrustable.  I will give that blame to my mother who raised me on soybean burgers, homeade bread, pigs in a blanket-not the kind that is a sausage in a pancake, rather a rice dish rolled in cabbage.  Hey Mom had a passion for healthy homeade foods.....and luckily so do I!

No comments:

Post a Comment