Monday, January 10, 2011

Stuffed Chiles...
Today was a little rougher on me for eating raw.  I am thinking I had some emotional stuff going on and just wanted some junk to make me feel better.  Now that seems crazy, because junk sure wouldn't make me feel better, in fact, it would make me feel worse.  Glad I didn't do it, but I thought about it.  I usually drink some fresh juiced vegis with some Superfood mixed in.  Today I didn't do it, and I would say that could've contributed to my cravings.  Anyways, I made some yummy stuffed chile's for dinner, they were delicious, in the future I will add some cayenne to the mole sauce to kick it up a notch!

You will need:
4 Anaheim Chile peppers
set aside some of the seeds to sprinkle on top, they add a nice ZING

Cheese stuffing:
2 c soaked cashews
juice of 2 lemons
3 cloves of garlic
salt & pepper
water

process until creamy adding water to desired consistency (I made it a little thicker, it actually had a Ricotta type consistency)

Mole sauce:
2 dates
1 Tb cocoa
1 tsp cinnamon
olive oil
1 celery stalk diced
1 tomatoe diced
salt
water
(heres where I'd add the cayenne maybe 1/2 tsp)

Fill chiles with cheese mixture and drizzle the Mole sauce over top.....enjoy!
(This and a few other recipes are from ani's raw recipe book....such a great book)

I had this with a fat salad for dinner! It was great, I crave a dinner dish, other than salad at night....these did the trick!
Yippee another day down! 10 days! I am 1/3 the way to my goal of 30 days....hopefully once I get there I can stay!! We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment